Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween begins...









Halloween is a beloved holiday in our home. E looks forward to it for about 6 months out of the year. I get so stoked to tell him that it is only 3, 2, 1 weeks away- finally! He has wanted to be Batman since I can remember. We were sure he was going to change his mind at the last minute- like all 4 year olds- so we talked about all the different things he could be and told him that once he picked and mom made the costume he couldn't change his mind- he picked Batman. Then the other day he says "mom, I think I want to be a mummy." I reply- "oh really?" and he says "Well, I know, I already picked Batman, maybe next time." He is such a fun sweet guy.

Usually we like to match- we thought that I'd do Batgirl and Craig would pull a Boy Wonder/Robin- (I know cheesy- but what can I say?)- however, this year we just didn't quite get it all together- I didn't have enough time. I always love when Craig gets out the old 70's suit - he is so suave!

4 comments:

ede said...

Batman, you look great !!!
The whole family looks awesome.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN !!

Max and Diana Brown said...

cute family!!!! I bet E is loving every minute of it!! My kids are soooo happy Halloween is arround the corner!!

melissabastow said...

That's awesome. I would have loved to see Craig as Robin. Last year my boys were Batman and Robin. I would loan you the costume, but even tights can only stretch so far...

jennifer said...

Hooray for Halloween! Love the costumes!