Sunday, October 19, 2008

Totally random-

I have got that old Coca cola commercial song stuck in my head- for like 3 days- I have no idea why.

You know-
I'd like to teach the world to sing- in perfect harmony.....

7 comments:

melissabastow said...

Usually I just have Dora songs stuck in my head. I don't know which is worse, but at this point I'd trade for the Coke song.

Max and Diana Brown said...

GOOD LUCK WITH ME!! I'M HORRIBLE SINGER!!I'm so bad that my kids don't want me to even sing to them to go to sleep!! so sad!! but I'm all for it!!

mandy said...

Maybe you need to listen to "oh what a night" to replace it.

Em-Cat said...

Great! Now I have that stuck in my head!

mcwally said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mcwally said...

funny!
for years i had the ford truck commerical -- played like three times at every commercial break in the big ol' state of TX -- stuck in my head.

yours at least had a nice tune, less testosterone, and good message.

Kim G said...

Can you tell Mandy thank you? Now I have that stupid song stuck in my head...