HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHELLDOGS!!!
I can't imagine my life without you in it- I know so shmoopy- but seriously.
What I adore about you-
You can always make my laugh- even if it is one of the worst days of my life.
You have such a good memory- you remind me of things that I had long forgotten- some of which I should remember- because they are hilarious.
We share so many silly things that only we know what we are talking about- (well, maybe Spen and Craig know a few of them...) "sometimes I slap it.." ".....water" "sugar"....etc....
You are such a good mom- your children and Scott always come first in your life.
You never waver from what you believe- I love this about you- it makes you such a strong person.
Your tiny motto that you gave me years ago "you can do anything for 3 months" has come in handy to believe and live by more than once in my life. Who knew Sun Valley was nothing compared to some of the other stuff life had in store?
You constantly amaze me with your ability to see things for way more than they are at face value- be it a room, a piece of furniture, or big things like a situation.
You are accepting of me and do WAY WAY WAY more for me than I ever can seem to repay you.
You are a selfless giver- of time, your talents, your belongings- really anything someone might need.
Okay- so I could go on and on- I am more than grateful to have you as my sister- no one could ever replace you.
1 comment:
I agree with everything
Happy Birthday,
Shelly !!
Post a Comment