Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Shoogle!!


Happy Birthday Shelly!

Seriously- I adore everything about you- some of my favorites-

You are a well of knowledge (hence the Shoogle) I know that if I have a question you usually have the right answer and if you don't you will help me figure it out- and copy things for me and send them to me! (Remember my bug (ant) issues?) I still refer to all of those copies from your books- thank you.

I have never seen you mad.

You are such a patient person.

You are a WONDERFUL cook.

You always put others first.

You labeled me "fun Carly" which is completely priceless to me- at some of my saddest times you still would call and say "hey fun Carly"- you'll never know how much that has meant to me these last few years. And last week- I was in my room and Trevor comes happily in and says- "Hey Fun Carly"- seriously- PRICELESS.

Thanks for being a good example of a wonderful, talented, beautiful person in my life.

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Thanks!! you made my day Fun Carly.

ede said...

I agree with everything!!
well said