If you have a question at all about abortion this VIDEO should be viewed. Then of course decide for yourself.
I completely believe there is a time when an abortion is necessary- saving a mother (Obama did say this- I do not disagree with that)- however, there are right ways and wrong ways to go about this-
Said Obama- "The first thing I would do as President is sign the Freedom of Choice Act"
By signing that this would happen-
Remove all restrictions on abortion including:
Partial-birth Abortion (If you don't know what this is- go find out- you'd be disgusted)
Parental Notification
Informed Consent
Also quoting Obama "I've got two daughters 9 years old and 6 years old, I'm going to teach them first of all about values and morals but, if they make a mistake - I don't want them punished with a baby."
Hello? We must be held responsible for our mistakes- that is life- that is one reason we are here- make a mistake, repent and work toward becoming better. Some mistakes are so big in the eyes of our Maker that they include some pretty serious consequences- babies..... and other things.
Of course to me abortion hits home- we adopt our children so a birth mother to me is a complete saint- one that I must have in order to have children of my own. These sweet women who choose LIFE for these babies are making the RIGHT and really the ONLY choice in my opinion. If a child makes a "mistake" they need to make the right amends to fix that mistake- be it adoption or keeping a baby -that should be the CHOICE that is made and that should be made.
Oh wait- I had forgotten for just a moment that we as a society now are trying to make it so almost no one must pay for any mistake they make- society is on a slick down grading slope to hell- in a hand basket. Just my opinion. I will say it one more time- Just my opinion.
3 comments:
Go Carly !!!
I totally agree!
I agree. You have an excellent opinion on this.
Post a Comment