Sunday, November 02, 2008

The things he says

Our bedtime conversation tonight- after putting E down and going through the whole bedtime regime- he gets so creative- sometimes I want to just creep into his brain and see the world through his eyes- I wonder what was going on in his mind tonight?

Mom, I'm papa.

Goodnight papa, see you in the morning.

You're grandma- and Dad you're Elliott.

Okay, goodnight papa.

Mom, I'm Johnny Flame (no he does not watch the Fantastic 4- just knows his superheros)
and you're Elastigirl.
Hey- Elastigirl?

Yes, Johnny Flame?

Goodnight Elastigirl.
Dad, your the Rock right?

Sure, I'm the Rock- Goodnight Johnny Flame.

Goodnight Rock- Goodnight Elastigirl.

Hey, Johnny Flame- no more talking go to sleep- goodnight!

4 comments:

melissabastow said...

I'm relieved to know that his education on superheroes is extensive. (I really ought to work on introducing the Fantastic 4 here, and maybe we can ditch those Ninja Turtles.)

ede said...

What Fun !!

Kim G said...

What a cute kind. I am so glad I know him!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny. I'm glad you recorded it. That's where I mess up.