I realize that many of you do not necessarily care what Elliott says :-) . I write on this blog for many reasons- most often for myself to keep track of the things in our lives and often little things Elliott might say or do- just so that I can have a record for the future.
The other day we were going over some animal facts from some cute kid magazines that my sister gave me- Elliott was LOVING it- seriously- like GOLD (thanks Shelly).
Anyway- he decided he needed to make up some facts of his own- he took the card from me and pretended to read some facts.
Sea turtles have little beaks but they can only eat sharks.
Craig was out of town most of this week- we had some serious time to kill. We got a fun catalog with all kinds of Christmas wish list toys in it- I found some that I had when I was a kid- Do you all remember Mr. Mouth? Loved that game.... Elliott was taken back by all of the things that I kept pointing to that I had when I was little and he had to comment-
When I was little I was SUPPOSE to have this.....(pointing to various items)
And- of course with Craig being out of town and my inability to have any physical control these days- we do a little bit of bribery here and there- out of the blue I was bribed-
Mom, maybe.....(pause) if you are helpful, I'll pick out a remote control thing for you...(pause-definite thinking happening) maybe a car.
2 comments:
sounds like the fun never ends.
I love the things he says! Keep 'em coming :) Amen about the assumptions too. It's so easy to judge when we don't know the details.
Post a Comment