
Happy Birthday Josh!
Things I love about Joshua:
He is sensitive to others.
He has a good sense of humor.
He loves Elliott and Elliott adores him.
He knows what is important to him.
He has a love of the gospel.
He is fun to be with and do things with.
Josh and I are 10 years apart in age. We have always gotten along and been friends. I love this about our relationship and I wouldn't change it for the world.
Happy birthday tall Josh- have a great day! I love you- Well, we love you!
Things I love about Joshua:
He is sensitive to others.
He has a good sense of humor.
He loves Elliott and Elliott adores him.
He knows what is important to him.
He has a love of the gospel.
He is fun to be with and do things with.
Josh and I are 10 years apart in age. We have always gotten along and been friends. I love this about our relationship and I wouldn't change it for the world.
Happy birthday tall Josh- have a great day! I love you- Well, we love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment