A much needed catch up of some crazy thoughts from my little guys head.
Today-
He has been introduced to the XBox- he loves XBox time. I don't like him playing it much because I think it is a waste of time and brain power- sometimes okay- he needs to have some wasted time. He loves this Star Wars light saber game that we play. He can only do one part of it because the other part is killing other characters. He knows that he can't play the other part.
Mom, do only big guys play that one part on Star Wars?
me- "yes"
Well, one day I will be sooooo excited when dad asks me to play the other part with him- and I am a big guy.
On our way to Idaho (we drove)-
We have been discussing the act of smoking- how it is a bad habit and very bad for you. He has been pretending he is smoking- it is lovely- let me tell you.
So we park the car to get gas.
Mooooom, why is dad out there smoking?
He was so bent out of shape- like I had been lying to him or something.
You know when you can see your breath in the cold air? Something we haven't had to explain yet.
Recently-
It's venom, right behind me.
Mom, I have to save the day..... (runs off to save the day)
1 comment:
I caught McKell "smoking" with a pretzel stick the other day! What is the fascination?!
Post a Comment