
Happy Valentine's Day!
I will take any excuse to tell the person I love the most that I love him. Give me a day every year for exactly that reason- why not use it to make that person feel extra loved- just because?
for-
being fabulous, generous, kind, thoughtful, extraordinary, sexy, silly, profound, unselfish, fun, outgoing, hilarious, unpretentious, handsome, strong, worthy of everything good, yourself and perfect- and many many more.....
I love you- always have, always will. I'm the lucky one.
I will take any excuse to tell the person I love the most that I love him. Give me a day every year for exactly that reason- why not use it to make that person feel extra loved- just because?
for-
being fabulous, generous, kind, thoughtful, extraordinary, sexy, silly, profound, unselfish, fun, outgoing, hilarious, unpretentious, handsome, strong, worthy of everything good, yourself and perfect- and many many more.....
I love you- always have, always will. I'm the lucky one.
2 comments:
congratulations on such a great love..
Craig is a lucky man.
He's so cute! I'm glad he's my brother. You two are lucky to have each other. You are a perfect match and we love you both so much. Whoa...pretty mushy for a blog comment.
Post a Comment