


I don't know where the time has gone lately. I don't find that we are totally busy or anything in particular- just living and moving along. Sorry that it has been so long.
Yesterday we found some quality time to take our superhero's out for some fresh air. Elliott has some of the craziest scenarios for his guys. I think yesterday Bizarro had "magnet power" and spider man had to lift a large building off with his "magnet power" also. It is crazy weird how fast time is flying with Elliott. It makes me rather sad actually.
6 comments:
glad to have an update. I missed you and your super hero.
I'm so gald you are back! we missed you! your little guy is getting cuter by the minute!
Should I be worried if Peter is out in the family room right now playing with princess figurines? He's fighting with Parlee over Snow White:)
Oh how I've missed you! So good to have you back-Chey
Caleb and Elliot could have some major fun combining their superhero imaginations. About ten minutes I had to listen to the long and detailed battle that Batman had in the batmobile (which can fly - in case you weren't aware.) Caleb would be truly jealous of Elliots superhero figurine collection!
Life does seem too busy any more. . . I'm thankful that you're able to have daily creative, quality time with your beloved Elliott, Carly.
Your Mom and I plan to attend the Dilettante's production of "My Fair Lady" together on Saturday.
Happy spring!
Love always,
Aunt Aleen and Family
Post a Comment