
E got a new white hat- I thought it was a perfect Easter hat- he is so good about hats. He knows it is either a hat or sunscreen. I am stoked he picks hats- I hate sunscreen too.
I remember growing up and my mom always making us have new clothes for Easter- and then taking pictures together. I loved that- so Elliott got some new Easter clothes and we attempted a family photo- yes, my eyes are a little blinky- oh well.
Kenyon, Nathan and Collin

Elliott and Luke- man, these cars never get old- they are the gift that has kept on giving.
We had a really lovely Easter. We went to a church Easter party on Saturday and then to church on Sunday. Later that day we went over to Craig's parents and had a little Easter egg dying and hunting party. The older the kids get the more fun it is to watch the excitement. It is infectious.
After the big download, over half of my pictures are blurry- I was playing around with my camera and messed with some of the settings (okay- truthfully? Elliott was playing with my camera (there were like 200 pictures I had to delete that he had taken- of the floor, shadows, random people's feet, etc.) and a bunch of stuff was all whacked. I wish I had more!


3 comments:
Great pictures.
It was a great Easter.
Ok, where do you find hats like that? We seriously need a couple!!!
So fun, I wish we had been there. I'm still thinking about sitting by your pool at eating tomatoes!!!
Post a Comment