Monday, April 13, 2009

Petting Zoo Maddness

Pictures to come another night-
Lately Elliott has been killing me with his hilariousness- I think I will remember the things he says and then Craig and I will be laying in bed chatting and I will be trying to remember all the funny things E said or did that day and I had forgotten exactly- so today write this one down...
Nathan my nephew and Elliott together sometimes are a comedy show- complete with stunts- acrobatics and interesting thoughts....

Petting Zoo- lots of Guinea pigs and rabbits at our feet- EVERYWHERE- let's just say I do this for the love- I do not like little pets like this.
Anyway- digressing as usual- I look down to see a guinea pig with blood dripping out of his nose- Elliott notices too and starts to be concerned- (yes, this is the same boy who tries to "move" the little critters with his FEET so he can get a better angle to pick them up and squish their bellies....while trying desperately to hold them on his lap while gently stroking them with his cheek and saying in a high pitched voice "Ooooooo".

Oh mom, he is bleeding, poor guy.

(Nate my cute nephew approaches to see what the commotion is about)

Nate: Oh- Elliott that's not blood, it's jam.

Mom, it's not blood, it's raspberry jam, he's fine.

Well, problem solved. Later- petting zoo people were glad to know guinea pig was hurt- I mean- smeared with raspberry jam from who knows where?

No comments: