
Happy 40th babe!
I am imagining if your thoughts on the future come true- about growing your beard out completely when you are old.......
How about you start that one when you are 80?
I am imagining if your thoughts on the future come true- about growing your beard out completely when you are old.......
How about you start that one when you are 80?
We hope it's the best one yet! You are the best!
We love you!
We love you!
5 comments:
Holy cow, Craig is 40?! Happy Birthday Cous! I'm with Carly on the beard.
Nice picture! Hilarious. Happy, happy birthday, Craig. Hope its a good one.
Happy Birthday! 40 is a big one- hope it's fun!
Have a happy and memorable birthday, Craig, with your adoring family! Celebrate! You're still a young man in my eyes. . .
I enjoy your "That's what he said" updates, Carly. I wonder if Elliott will be a writer. . .
Love to all,
Aunt Aleen
oh that picture! thank heaven Craig is much better looking (even projecting out to 80!) than that guy!
love the recent quotables by E
Post a Comment