




Elliott turned 5 with a science party. Everyone had little lab coats, goggles, name tags and we all participated in multiple science experiments- volcanoes, geysers, toothpick towers, etc. I think they all had a good time- I know that Elliott was stoked because he has been into science more than ever since we had Josh and Janae living with us (ie- science experts). He chose the theme- he is
VERY into
SCIENCE. He talks as if he and Bill Nye the Science Guy have a personal relationship. The other morning as I expressed to him that I wasn't breathing as well as I'd like to be that morning he said- "mom, Bill Nye told me that if you breathe with your diaphragm you can breathe better." He is always pulling a "well, Bill Nye told me...". I love it- he is learning a lot and loves to learn.
3 comments:
that was an original theme idea, and great fun too.
So cute! I am sad we missed it, but so glad everyone had fun1
My kids had a blast! Now they want to do more experiments- but I'm too tired :)
Post a Comment