




Well, I am officially a soccer mom. I never thought I'd like it as much as I do. Elliott LOVES playing soccer- his enthusiasm is contagious. He makes me so excited just to sit there and watch him run around! Here are the things I've spotted on the field the last two games from my "Blue Dragon"-
-as the ball was right under his feet- in perfect position to be kicked by him- he jumps over it while looking at us- huge proud grin on face while waving.
-chatting it up and making friends with the other team- while he should be playing.
-squatting in position- but on the opposite side of the field where the action is- all by himself.
-a very PROUD little SOCCER player.
5 comments:
Go Elliott!! I love the sunglasses. What a serious looking soccer player.
Soccer is so fun, even without ever kicking the ball.
Happy Fall!
Elliott is the cutest one on the team, of course, kicking the ball is over rated, anyway. He is the only blue dragon that has the ready position down correctly.
I hope we get to see a game while we are in town!! Does he have one on the 3rd?
Love it! Jeremy doesn't want me to put Lucas is soccer while he's little because he thinks he'll just run around in circles. I laugh, because it's probably true, but who cares! It's all about the expirience anyway.
I LOVE those pictures!!!! What a little stud.
Post a Comment