Sophia - Sept 15, 2009 2:05am
1 pound 10 ounces, 13 inches
1 pound 10 ounces, 13 inches

Lukas - Sept 15, 2009 2:26am
1 pound 10 ounces, 14 inches
1 pound 10 ounces, 14 inches

My cousins Jake and Lacie just had these two sweet little babies. They were born at 27 weeks. As you all know- that is NOT the right time for babies to be born.
You can see their personal story at http://bastowmiraclebabies.blogspot.com It is quite amazing and they are still really struggling to keep these babies here on this earth. If you can or want to donate any money to help them out there is a way- one of my other cousins (who have been through similar circumstances and found themselves struggling to pay medical bills) have set this amazing thing up! Please keep them in your prayers. These truly are little miracle babies!
You can see their personal story at http://bastowmiraclebabies.blogspot.com It is quite amazing and they are still really struggling to keep these babies here on this earth. If you can or want to donate any money to help them out there is a way- one of my other cousins (who have been through similar circumstances and found themselves struggling to pay medical bills) have set this amazing thing up! Please keep them in your prayers. These truly are little miracle babies!

3 comments:
Is this on your mothers side? I will certainly pray for them. I am going to email myself at work to remind me to put the Basow family on prayer roll at the Mesa Temple.
Oh wow. That is almost just too hard to look at. I had a friend deliver in San Diego at 24 weeks with a 13 oz baby. The doctors said there was no chance, but she is a healthy 9 year old now. So keep those prayers coming.
I read their blog. It's heartbreaking to hear about these little ones struggles. They are in my thoughts and prayers. I will hug Tami next time I see her!
Post a Comment