So Craig somehow makes this activity safer?
You guys better get down to Samoa to visit Paul and Pat!!
funny... Tonight we were watching 'sid the science guy' and he had a guest fire juggler. Elliott told me he was going to learn how to do that and that Craig would teach him. It must be a serious goal.
yeah.... let's all go to Samoa! :)
This is hilarious! If it works, lets me know. I"m sure I have at least one child who would like to give it a go...with his dad close by too!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So Craig somehow makes this activity safer?
You guys better get down to Samoa to visit Paul and Pat!!
funny... Tonight we were watching 'sid the science guy' and he had a guest fire juggler. Elliott told me he was going to learn how to do that and that Craig would teach him. It must be a serious goal.
yeah.... let's all go to Samoa! :)
This is hilarious! If it works, lets me know. I"m sure I have at least one child who would like to give it a go...with his dad close by too!
Post a Comment