No- they aren't mine- I can only wish at this point in my life for this to ever happen again for us- but- close enough. My sweet friends Karlea and Don have been so blessed to adopt these little twin babies! One boy- Ian and One girl- Isla. They are SERIOUSLY perfect- SERIOUSLY- PERFECT. I inspected quite well- perfect little toes, fingers, perfect round heads, perfect little 6 pounds of perfect baby. Did I say that they were PERFECT???
I'm lucky enough to have such a good friend who shares the same life stories as I do. Adoption is a miracle. Those around us know and have seen the miracle but there are very few that get to have it happen to them and live the life- Elliott gets to grow up with close friends- Matthew and Conner (Karlea's other little boys) who have also been adopted. (Matthew is actually why we are in the Karate class we are in- to be with him.) I am so very blessed to have met and gotten to know Karlea- well before we too would adopt- I had no idea- but I KNOW she was put into my life way ahead of time to be there for me and help me through something that I could not have gone through without her. I consider she and Don and her little ones Matthew and Conner- and now Ian and Isla some of my most treasured tender mercies in my life. It is unexplainable how blessed I am and how well taken care of by my Heavenly Father I am.
So, if I have no more little ones- I rest assured that I get to spend some good quality time with these two new little miracles.
Even Elliott is stoked for them- it is amazing how at 5 years only he grasps little parts of how lucky we are as a family to be together and have each other.
Yesterday- WAS A GOOD DAY!
So, if I have no more little ones- I rest assured that I get to spend some good quality time with these two new little miracles.
Even Elliott is stoked for them- it is amazing how at 5 years only he grasps little parts of how lucky we are as a family to be together and have each other.
Yesterday- WAS A GOOD DAY!
1 comment:
Oh crying! Thank you. Those feelings are mutual. How lucky and blessed I am to have you my sweet friend. What a precious gift to have someone like you who gets me. Thank heavens for friends without whom you'd think you're crazy! We are not crazy...everyone else is!!! lol LOVE YOU CARLY!!
Post a Comment