Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Silly bandz--------


For real? Going back I see Garbage Pail Kids and weird collectibles that my parents never seemed to mind us collecting- so I guess I'm just as guilty as the next.  These things are crazy.  I'm so glad they are small.

For those of you without little ones around, they are rubber bracelets shaped like objects- from Halloween items, to letters, to all your favorite Scooby Doo characters, to sports items, you name it- they've made it.  
And they've made a FORTUNE!
  
Every Monday morning the PFO (like PTA- just way way way less annoying and in your face and globally masterminded) sells them outside of E's school.  1 for .25 or 5 for $1.  Seriously.....??? Yes, I do know that I can buy them at Target- however, I'd rather add to the collection slowly- I've already got them everywhere.

Last night E informed us that a particular silly bandz was his "sleeping silly bandz".  
Yep, for all occasion folks!

So- I now have a child who has thus far enjoyed some weird collectible. 
I wonder what is next- maybe I'll invent it.......

No comments: