Our whole crew- they were the best little trick or treaters!
We had a great Halloween! Elliott has been talking about being a mummy since last Halloween! Crazy to look forward to something for 365 days. I actually couldn't believe it when he still wanted to really be a mummy! My sister, Shelly (her son has wanted to be a mummy since last year too) and I decided to make their costumes. It was fun, a little more work than planned but turned out great- and the most important part? E LOVED what I'd made. The head piece was questionable- he'd only wear it (which wasn't much because I'd already anticipated this...) when I said he could remove it after pictures.
He already has decided (mind you, he decided this 3 days before actual Halloween)
that next year he is going to be a Ninja. Love him!
Halloween is his favorite holiday by far- second I would take a gamble and say is the 4th of July (involving pyrotechnics of course- fire!)- then Christmas. He has already asked me when the 4th of July will be..... He is a lover of holidays and special occasions. I am so glad- he is the best!
3 comments:
Such a fun night!! I'm so glad that they all adore and love being together so much.
I can't believe how tall Elliot is. Great costumes!!!!
what a fun night
Post a Comment