Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Food

 Spinach, zucchini, sun-dried tomato with quinoa pasta- dinner last night.

 Seriously, I've got the best eater on the planet.  I do NOT take it for granted how well Elliott eats.  I'm a bit of a Nazi when it comes to food and what actually qualifies as something good for his body.  I don't and won't EVER regret this.  When you've had a health problem it becomes quite apparent what really matters for ones body- and many times I think people take this for granted because they have never had to worry or wonder if what they eat might possibly be contributing to their ailments or future ailments.

So- an Ode to my little man and my sweet husband who takes such good care of us, never, ever complains about what is for dinner and has eaten gluten free at home for over a year- completely free of complaints.
My boys are the best, I am so supported and ultra blessed to have them as MY BOYS!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Yay for gluten free - if you have any great recipes, pass them my way. I'm always looking for new ones for Nate, especially if it's relatively easy and we can all eat it ;)

mandy said...

That looks so YUMMY!!

Carly said...

Brooke- I have been meaning to email you. I will get to it one of these days, I do have some great stuff. I'd love any you have too! Sorry that I didn't reply sooner!