Tuesday, May 17, 2011

42

Craig is 42.  Yes, 42.  
Not that I think it is old or that there is anything wrong with that- he's like fine wine- he get's better with age- except that I get to enjoy him and I don't drink wine.  
I digress, sorry.

I LOVE Craig.  I met him when I was 19.  I had NO IDEA that my life was about to change completely.  COMPLETELY.  I thought I had it all mapped out and planned perfectly.  (That should have been a sign right there....)  I am blessed daily to get to call him my husband.  I can't imagine my life any other way- well, I can and I see that I wouldn't be happy and content.  Craig is wonderful and exactly what I'd hoped for but never knew was out there until he was mine.
Happy 42nd to the man who just keeps getting better with age!

E was home sick last week, so we had to make due with what we had.  We had a whole bunch of dark chocolate and a bunch of butter.  Craig ended up with a flour-less cake (naturally gf- for anyone interested).  It was so good- but so rich, we could only eat a tiny piece.  3/4 of it ended up in the freezer for late night snacks.

2 comments:

Evaly said...

Happy Birthday Craig! Carly, isn't the Lord's timing so surprising sometimes? :) You guys are just great together.

ede said...

Good Husband
Good Son
Good Father
what more is there?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TO CRAIG