Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Saturday

Spring soccer season has come and gone.  We just finished our last game on Saturday!  Where in the world did that time go?  E LOVES soccer.  He loves being part of a team and he is pretty unselfish when it comes to the ball.  We'll see how long that lasts.  Whoever wants the ball, he is more than happy to give the ball.  He is funny!  He loves to be the one to do the corner kicks or throw-ins.  Next season we will have goalies- 
he is really looking forward to that.

  


 I couldn't help but put a couple more tooth shots.  Apparently, as I was wrapping my sweater around E I knocked his tooth out.  Darn!  I was so sad- 
Not at all sad!  Seriously- it's time for this protruding guys to exit.



We went to a youth auction at our church and picked up these beauties.  E wore his the next day- almost all day.  He kept saying things like 
" Dad is this what it feels like to have a mustache?".  

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love that the grandparents are in the background of that first shot...shows us the amount of love and support that your little family has all the time. You guys are just so fabulous!!

ede said...

love the update
and the teeth photos
Soccer was great fun for me!!