Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The things he says-

We have been trying to teach Elliott about praying- every prayer we are thankful for the food, please bless us, amen. It is getting strange to bless the food when we are kneeling in his room ready for bed- so lately we talk about what we are thankful for while we are kneeling and tell him to talk with Heavenly Father and thank him for those things- this is what we got tonight.

Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you for this day
thank you for blow up Frankenstein, pumpkins and spiders we could see.
In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Oh I love it!

jennifer said...

That is so cute! :)

melissabastow said...

That's awesome!!! I'm thinking that Heavenly Father loves to listen to little kid prayers - so hilariously innocent! There has been a few times that my kids "woofed" their prayers because I couldn't convince them to come out of puppy character long enough to pray. Kids are funny. And Elliots a cutey!! I love reading your blog!